This is the start of a series of posts around the issue of inclusion of children and young people in worship.
As I review the current practice at my church and seek to find appropriate developments, I will be blogging my thoughts, comments, concerns and questions in the hope that it will aid my reflection, help to document my progress and allow others to join the conversation and share their wisdom.
- The Children’s Talk: Critiquing Current Practice
- Segregated for Worship
- Encouraging Children to Worship
- Possible Solutions: Options for Worship
- Worshipping Together: Update
- Worshipping Together: Theory into Practice
Please feel free to share your thoughts and experiences, to disagree with me, and to join the conversation along the way…